Vendor Requirements and Guidelines
1. All vendors MUST stay in operation during festival hours of 11am-5pm and cannot break down until the end of the festival.
2. Vendor is responsible for providing security for your space overnight. Park security will be available. Camping under your tent is by permission only and no overnight camping on the park.
3. Vendor will provide their own tent and furnish their own displays. No stakes allowed, only tent weights.
4. Food vendors are responsible for meeting all health inspection guidelines and attaining their temporary food permit
5. Vendor must keep their booth neat and free of hazards.
6. Vendor is responsible for sweeping and cleaning their area and removing debris after the festival has ended.
7. During the festival, the fire lanes must be kept open for emergency vehicles. The public water supply must be kept open for all users during the festival.
8. If Vendor causes damages to the Port of Kalama recreational grounds or areas around vendor space, Vendor will be held solely responsible for the damages.
9. Pacific ‘Ohana Foundation is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
10. Vendors are asked to promote festival using the flyer attached (i.e. social media, email lists, websites).
11. In the case of a cancelation, please contact the Pacific ‘Ohana Foundation as soon as possible.
12. Vendor must bring and provide aloha free of cost to everyone at the festival.
13. Vendor will supply a raffle donation, a minimum donation value of $25 in addition to fees.
VENDOR SPACES ARE 10X10FT
*ALL Food Vendors Are Required To Get A Cowlitz County Health Permit
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION!!
GET $100 OFF VENDOR FEES AND FIRST PICK OF SPOT!
APPLY BEFORE APRIL 30, 2020